This Set of 18 postcards contains 18 high-quality offset reproductions of original works by the Chilean artist Erika Brandner. These works were made in situ, that is, in the same place, drawing from the natural and not from photographs. The watercolor was added to give the color and generate the environment as close to real as possible. Both the scanning process and the edition, design and supervision of the print were made by the same artist, thus ensuring maximum fidelity with the original.
18 postcards size 11 x 18 cm (4.3 "x 7")
Matte laminated offset printing
The designs of the set are:
- Mirador Cerro San Cristobal
- Parade ground
- Mapocho, Torre, Andes
- Central Market
- Santa Lucia Hill
- Stock Exchange
- Castillo Rojo Hotel Bellavista (Former Castle Lehuede)
- Iconic corner building on Pedro de Valdivia street with Mar del Plata in Providencia
- Cité Adriana Cousiño in Barrio Yungay
- Plaza Libertad de Prensa in Barrio Concha y Toro
- Antiques of Condell with Caupolican in the Barrio Italia
- Conjunto William Noon, in Manuel Montt corner Alberto Magno in Providencia
- Chinchineros: Musicians living heritage of Chile
- French hairdresser: Iconic hairdresser that has been operating for 100 years.
- Huaso and Chinita: The typical characters of the Chilean countryside
- Curved Bridge: Racamalac Bridge or Condell, the only curved on the Mapocho River.
- Rodeo: Chilean
- Plaza Baquedano: The separation between the historic and modern Santiago, with the Andes in the background.