This set of 6 postcards is a selection of images painted by Erika Brandner in situ, that is, in the same place. They were made with a drawing of ink and then colored with watercolor. Photography, editing and printing control are by the same artist, so each postcard is a true reflection of the original painting.
6 postcards size 11 x 18 cm (4.3 "x 7")
Matte laminated offset printing
This set is called "Santiago Turístico" because it shows 6 places or buildings that are unmissable for visitors:
- Bellavista Terrace: View from Cerro San Cristóbal over the city and the Andes Mountains in the background.
- Plaza de Armas, with the pool that marks the O km of Chile and the Cathedral in the background.
- Mapocho River, Costanera Building «Gran Torre Santiago» and Andes Mountains in the background.
- Main facade of the Central Market of Santiago de Chile.
- Cerro Santa Lucia view North
- Building of the Santiago de Chile Stock Exchange