This set of 6 postcards is a selection of images painted by Erika Brandner in situ, that is, in the same place. They were made with a drawing of ink and then colored with watercolor. Photography, editing and printing control are by the same artist, so each postcard is a true reflection of the original painting.
6 postcards size 11 x 18 cm (4.3 "x 7")
Matte laminated offset printing
This set is called "Chilean Traditions, the Mapocho and the Andes" and has the following 6 reasons:
- Chinchineros: Musicians living heritage of Chile
- French hairdresser: Iconic hairdresser that has been operating for 100 years.
- Huaso and Chinita: The typical characters of the Chilean countryside
- Curved Bridge: Racamalac Bridge or Condell, the only curved on the Mapocho River.
- Rodeo: Chilenol
- Plaza Baquedano: The separation between the historic and modern Santiago, with the Andes in the background.